Are you feeling overwhelmed with you blog or brand? Are you unsure about the direction you want to take? Do you want feedback on your blog’s written content and photography use? If you want an HONEST blog review, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve seen hundreds of blogs since starting BGB and if I’ve learned nothing else it’s what makes a good blog. I know what readers want to see, read, and interact with and I want to help you achieve that.
Don’t think of this as your cure all but instead think of it as a compass pointing you in the right direction. With my help you’ll be on the right track to creating an awesome blog but please remember that blogging takes time and dedication. I’ll be sharing some tricks of the trade but you still have to put in the WORK! If you’re ready to do that… this is for you.
Here’s what your critique will address:
- Design & Usability
- Community …
- Social Media Critiques
- Marketing ideas
- Specific Questions You Have
Here’s how the critique will work:
- After payment, you’ll receive an email from me that includes some questions about your site. I’ll ask about your site address, your business goals, how long you’ve been writing your blog, etc.
- I’ll reply with any questions I have and a delivery date for your review. The review will usually take one week or less.
- I’ll conduct your review and provide you with my thoughts and recommendations.
Here’s what you get for your money:
- The thorough critique that I will provide for you.
- My assessment and action plan for your blog.
- All critiques include a 30-minute follow-up discussion via phone/Skype to clarify and explain the advice and points made so you can be sure your improvements are on the right track.
“Thanks so much for the critique. I appreciate your candor and recommendations. You’ve been a tremendous help. Your critique had everything to do with the changes I made. You showed me that I wasn’t making good use of my site.” – Nadine Tomlinson
“Thank you for such an honest review. I really appreciate it. “That’s so true,” was the first thought that entered my mind when I read your feedback. Thank you for making me think about that. You’ve already inspired ideas for blog posts. Thank you Candice. I really appreciate it.” – Davia Roberts